If you or a family member has struggled with feelings of depression, anxiety, trauma or other mental conditions, and are seeking confidential, professional treatment, Chicago Family Health Center (CFHC) offers the support you need.
CFHC understands that good health is about caring for the whole person. Behavioral health is an essential part of your overall primary health and we have a staff of licensed Behavioral Health Providers at each of our five health center sites who work closely with your primary health provider and your medical team to ensure your care is coordinated. Our Behavioral Health services address and treat:
Preventative mental health concerns, such as:
- Support for healthy behavior change
- Support for life stressors
Diagnosis and ongoing treatment of the following:
- Psychosocial concerns due to chronic pain and chronic medical problems
- Perinatal, antepartum and postpartum mood disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Family and marriage concerns
- Smoking cessation
- Discipline issues for school-age children
- Domestic violence
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
CFHC Behavioral Health Therapists provide the following services to children, adolescents and adults of all ages:
- Mental Health Assessments/Intakes
- Brief Therapy/Counseling (individual, family, or couple’s)
- Collaborative care with medical and dental providers for chronic disease management
- Assistance with referrals to specialty mental health and substance abuse care.
- Safety planning and outpatient crisis stabilization
Our CFHC therapist may also be able to provide counseling for alcohol and substance abuse. However, if you need specialized rehabilitation, medical detoxification, intensive outpatient services, or court mandated services for substance abuse, we will help patients connect with other agencies that have these programs.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES ARE OFFERED AT THESE CHICAGO FAMILY HEALTH CENTER LOCATIONS
SOUTH CHICAGO | PULLMAN | EAST SIDE | CHICAGO LAWN | ROSELAND