COVID-19 Testing at Chicago Family Health Center
As we resume regular activities like going to a restaurant or visiting family and friends, please consider getting a COVID-19 test to ensure the safety of those around you. CFHC offers COVID-19 testing to anyone who wants to be tested and you do not need to be a CFHC patient to get tested.
Where do I go to get tested?
Drive-through and walk-up testing is available at:
CFHC South Chicago
9119 S. Exchange Ave. (parking lot)
Monday-Friday: 2:00 P.M. -4:00 P.M.
Saturdays: 9:00 A.M.-12:30 P.M.
NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY FOR COVID-19 TESTING AT DRIVE-THROUGH SITES. We encourage you to call 773-768-5000 to register to save time when you arrive for your test.
COVID -19 testing is also available at all other CFHC sites but an appointment will be necessary for testing. Click here for a list of CFHC sites that require an appointment. Call 773-768-5000 to schedule your appointment.
What does COVID-19 testing consist of?
A small swab (like a q-Tip) will be placed in your nose to obtain a mucous sample. This does not hurt but it may feel uncomfortable and possibly make you sneeze or cough.
Have you participated in recent protests or rallies?
We recommend you get a COVID-19 test as soon as possible and quarantine yourself until you receive your results.
How do I get my results?
Get your COVID-19 testing results by logging into the CFHC Patient Portal by clicking here, or by calling 773-768-5000. If you called ahead and made arrangements to pick up your test results please call 773-768-5000 ext. 1130 when you arrive. Do NOT ENTER the building before calling.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- For your safety and the safety of staff, always follow directions at the testing site
- You must wear a mask when you come for testing
- Anyone who is tested for COVID-19 must self-isolate until you receive your test results.
- If you take public transportation to get tested, keep your mask on until you get home
COVID-19 testing is provided at no cost to the patient:
- Uninsured patients are not expected to pay for COVID-19 related services. CFHC will seek reimbursement through government programs for these services.
- Insured patients are not expected to pay out of pocket for COVID-19 related services. All COVID-19 related services are billed to the pateint’s insurance carrier, however, patients are not expected to cover any portion of the costs.
If you receive a bill for a COVID-19 related service, please contact Chicago Family Health Center’s Billing Department at (773)768-5000.
The following information is required by government regulations to be posted as the “cash price” for diagnostic COVID-19 testing:
- COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Amplification lab test: $100.00
- COVID-19 Serological Antibody lab test: $42.13
- COVID-19 Specimen Collection Fee: $32.00